When I learned about My Heavenly Mother Whom Our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong testifies about

Since I was young, I have been taught that God is our Father, and I believed it because He created us. I've never questioned about it, but I've asked myself "Can God be our Mother, too?" For those who have asked the same question in their life, I want to share the most amazing teaching of the bible that Our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong has revealed.

According to the Bible, through the creation of God, we can understand and see his invisible quality and divine nature (Rom 1:19). Family System was also created by God. From Humans to little insects and even plants, everything on earth has father and mother through whom they received the life. Why, in the physical world, do you have father and mother who does not even exist in the spiritual world? How should I understand God if he shows us things that do not reflect his divine nature? However, when I studied about Mother God, I came to realize that, since the creation of the World, God has taught us that we have Mother God as well as Father God. In Genesis 1:26-1:27, the bible says "then God said, 'Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, [a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.' So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." Was there anybody with God even before the creation? If not, why did God say 'us and our' ? These are the questions that I asked as soon as I read the verses, and the answer was in the bible. ( To be continued)

9 comments:

Short144 said...

You know, that is amazing. I honestly never paid attention to that verse like that. If male and female are God's image, then God LOOKS LIKE make and female. Father Ahnsahnghong really did open our eyes to see Our Mother!

James said...

Even in the beginning God's image is shown. Male and Female = God's image.
Heavely Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem the true image of God!

CherubAngel said...

I couldnt believe when i saw that verse that in Gen thst said..Let US make man in OUR image..so many people think that it is the trinity..but then where does the female image come in? We truly must have a Mother God. Only our true Father Christ AhnSahnghong can reveal this mystery.

Tine said...

It's true every family system on this earth has both male and female...God created it that way so that we could see our heavenly Mother!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to God Ahnsahnghong!!

lovemessenger1004 said...

Just like we have our physical father and mother, There are our heavenly father and mother.
It is true.
The bible testifies clearly.
Thanks to God for realizing this.

Anonymous said...

I studied this topic about a week ago at the Church of God. At first I was sceptical b/c i never heard about this before, but its in the Bible! How could it be there all along, and i never saw it?!?

zzangu said...

I believe the god
but i don't know heavenly mother.
this fact is very amazing new and i'm very glad.
I want to study the heavenly mother.

Xena said...

Hi!!! It's amazing to study the truth and to finally understand the will of God (FATHER and MOTHER).
that was always my question when i went to CCD, why did it say LET US in GEN 1 vs. 26 but what they told me made no sence. I thank Christ AHNSAHNGHONG for coming in to this earth and giving us the truth of life.