The Second Coming

The bible has been read by billions of people for a long time. Out of those who have read the bible, how many do you think really understand the God’s message?

2000 years ago when Jesus Christ came to the land of Israel, how many people received him as their messiah? Did those called the masters of the bible or the teachers of the law, who had thought that they knew the scriptures more than anybody else recognize Jesus Christ? Why did they fail to see God in the flesh though he came as prophesied in the bible?

What if Christ has come to the world again in the flesh, how many people, especially Christians, would accept him? We should look at the history of the first coming of Christ so we may recognize our savior.
According to the bible, there were two main reasons why people could not see God Almighty in the flesh, 2000 years ago.

John 5:45 ["But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me. But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?"]

John 15:18 ["If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me.]

What are the reasons? First, they did not believe in the bible. Second, they did not know who God was. Then, if we believe in the bible and know who God Almighty is, we will recognize our Messiah.

I do believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong as second coming Christ because he came as prophesied in the bible. The bible testifies that Christ Ahn Sahng Hong is God Almighty in the flesh, and I see it through Jesus Christ in the bible. In this last age, we must believe in the bible and know who Jesus is so we won’t fail to receive our savior. I would love to share the truth of the bible more about our Father AhnSahngHong through this blog.

4 comments:

Seraphin of Sarah said...

From reading the bible I have seen many times when God does something totally different then we anticipated. As long as we follow the prophecies we will be abl to know our God and this is eternal life that you may know true God john 17:3

Amethyst said...

if people of this world would just have an open mind to see why we believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong to be God, they would also shout for joy in their salvation. Christ Ahsahnghong came in the flesh as prophesied. however, people are still waiting for second coming to come in clouds no knowing clouds=flesh in the bible. Wow im so happy God open my heart to receive second coming christ!

CherubAngel said...

wow, I could have been like the pharisees who just knew the Bible as knowledge but didnt actually believe in it. Thanks to Christ AhnSahngHong and our Heavenly Mother for opening my mind to believe in the Bible and know my God.

Le0511 said...

Fancy coming in the clouds, I don't think so. God doesn't need to show off, for who??? He comes in the only way to accpet him is through the bible. I believe the bible and its testimony of God Ahnsahnghong.